Friday, September 18, 2009

Yeah...

As you could probably tell I've been away from the internet for about two days, so, the crazy amount of posts I had for the Towson and EMU games won't be up for Syracuse this week, but I will have them every other week of the season. I'll have a post up later today, and probably one more, then a game thread tomorrow afternoon, so, stop by.

Also, it appears my advice that you pick Maximilian Leo (WHOSE NAME TRANSLATES TO GREATEST LION FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY) fell on deaf ears. The people elected Syracuse WR Van Chew as Syracuse's best name. Congrats to Van! I'm going to figure out how to make cool graphics for this award, but until then, appreciate the awesomeness that is Van Chew. Here's to him getting a reception tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment