Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SIPPIN ON PURPLE, FOLKS

So, like I said, big site stuff.
The Purple Drank got called up to the big leagues: from now on, I'll be posting at sippinonpurple.com and I'd really appreciate it if all you guys followed me over.  I'm really excited about joining SBNation, which is pretty much the best thing around nowadays, so, seriously, check it out, update your bookmarks and do whatever it is you people need to do. Just follow me over, because the stuff I do is just going to get better. But I can only make it so good on my own - the great thing about SBNation is that the blogs are pretty much community based. So all y'all gotta chip in. 
 
Everybody who's been reading here, thanks very much for your support. 

The Purple Drank
Born June 2009
Died September, 2009
You will be missed, but your memory will live on through my constant southern hip-hop references on the new site. 
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment